Translate

Thursday, 3 July 2014

So that's the 5th bye-bye:(...

Mixed feelings and mixed emotions!!!

yeah so as my title says time to bid adieu to my meanest friend in the world who's heading to pune for her career!!

arghh!!! Now that's five added to the list!

So we were all the meanest and craziest friends in college,not knowing each other well in the beginning and then did the freakiest thing possible when we we got to know each other better!

To be frank I have never seen a whole class of girls to be in the same group,sharing stuff with everyone in the same way and not prioritizing anyone as "she is my best friend"!

When we bunk,we bunk together,even if one person is not okay with bunking we would do the craziest shit to make her bunk!

When there is a chaos happening in the playground or in the classroom block it would be because of us!

'Petta Rowdy Ponnus' is what we call us!

We don't care about the people around us nor the teacher's who take class for us!

If we had some plan in our mind we would execute it no matter what!

Still remember calling nandy's(my monster friend) phone during ethics class!

Still remember how we used to make her get caught during the same class!

Still remember how me and musiq(my enemy friend) fought for silly things and yet we were successful in making our baby pencil(musiq do you have him or did you give him for adoption?)

Still remember how me and ned(my sarcastic friend) used to do fraudulence during our lab sessions

Still remember how me and meow(my killer friend) used to tease sanzooo(my fighting friend) with her disinterest towards jewellery especially hip jewels(ottiyanam :D)

Still remember how I torchured butti(my benchmate friend) by not only spoiling her but also her note books

Still remember how i used to tease swappy(my meano friend) by being mean to her as much as possible

Still remember how me and pony(the only person who was sweet to me) used to execute plans and freak others out(pony the knot-plan was the one you flopped by smiling and letting them know that you have done something crazy:O)

Still remember how we used to fight for lunch with priya(my food friend)

Still remember how runa used to sleep in class and ask a million doubts about the most basic stuff happening(I remember you asking a doubt whether you were alive or not :D)

Still remember how uma(my chubby-roller friend) tranformed from a child(who had no knowledge) to an expert in the same!

Still remember how I used to tease prema's japan and spandy's love for prema

Still remember how we used to make fun of sangee(my friend filled with unimaginable doubts)

Still remember how I used to make fun of ramya's amazon,saranya's tc, priya's scary ,preethi ,nivetha and twins love for the same guy!!


I don't know how is uma,saranya and swappy gonna manage without knowing marathi and I also don't know how butti is managing without home food!

I would definitely say you girls were the most craziest and psychologically affected gang of monsters!
I won't say I miss you girls but I would definitely miss the food you bring!

Love you!

P.S: I meant love your food!!!:P






No comments:

Post a Comment